Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm back!!!!!

So, I just got my new apartment, I'm working on my school schedule, I'm getting new roommates...I think they said they were from Chile (maybe?) They're nice...I'm so freaking excited to be living in BYU approved housing..this year of school is gonna ROCK!!! Well, if I can get all my schedule problems fixed (and bank confusions) I might seem apathetic, but really...I'm kinda freaking out here!!! (YIKES) But it's gonna be fine! Oh...I was outside most of yesterday and have a mega weird sunburn from a cap sleeved shirt and a pearl(ish) necklace...so it's boy t-shirts for me for a while. I also got a new computer!!! YAY!!! It's so cute and tiny...(and only $340...WahHoo!!!) So I start work tomorrow...that's pretty cool! I really hope I get to see Rachel soon...I freaking love that girl! That's about all my news right now...it's fun to be back...I miss my family like crazy, but that's ok! Well...see ya!
~Manda

1 comment:

  1. Hi honey,; I can feel how happy you are and it makes me happy...be agood girl. gm love

    ReplyDelete