Thursday, December 25, 2008

So, I love Christmas! My family loved their presents...and that guy from the airport got his! yay! He emailed me and asked me again if I'd like to give his daughter lessons...I would, of course, and that's what I told him. I really hope I get to...only problem is that I don't know HOW to teach drawing lessons. hahahahaha...guess I'll learn as I do it...after all that's how I learned to draw in the first place..hahahaha
So, I got lots of books this year! It was kind of awesome. I got this one that's just like a black and white movie! It's called "The Invention of Hugo Cabret" or something like that. It's about 500ish pages, most of them covered in illustration. There are a few pages of words, but the whole feel is an old movie...it's AMAZING!!! It's on black paper and everything!!! I read it today...oh my goodness!!! ANYONE who likes drawing or movies or history...it's AWESOME!!! Oh, also...this was pretty cool....hidden troughout the book in various increments was $100...that's pretty awesome huh?!
I also got the entire Work and the Glory series in hardcover...I've never read them..but pretty exciting stuff, huh?!
Mom gave me gloves and a hat that I've worn all day...I LOVE stuff like that!
I got coasters from Grandma..that was awesome!
I got "Sorry" from Danny...I love that game!!!
I got "the Office" 2009 quote calendar from Davis...it's hilarious!!!
I also got called a Twinkie today...hahahaha...by my mom....cuz I'm so happy and sweet all the time...apparently...Davis also called me a twinkie...but for a different reason! hahahahaha
I think that's everything...I think! I love Christmas!!!!!! We've had a pretty awesome day here at the McClellan house!!!
~Manda

2 comments:

  1. Your parents must know that to encourage reading and to help with funds to add the money? That's so cool. I'll have to use that trick when my kids are college nerds.
    (I'm Andy's wife, remember?)
    NaDell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I remember!!!! hahahaha...hi, and welcome to my embarassing blog! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete