Saturday, January 31, 2009

haha...Life

So today is Danny's birthday...He's SEVEN!!!! Wow, huh? I'm going to make him a superhero cape and send it to him soon...I really miss him!
So....I think I'm not very good at blogging...or writing...things just kind of don't seem to be working right now...and I don't quite know what to do about it. I miss my family like crazy..all the time!!! They're such good people and so much fun to be around. I guess I just need to figure things out...I don't know what those things are...but I'll try to figure them out soon!
School's been great!!! I love all my classes...I'm really loving (and getting completely lost) in my fourth semester Spanish class...maybe one day I'll be able to speak the language! Wouldn't it be so cool to live in a Spanish speaking country?! My cousin Rachel is spending a semester in Mexico city right now...I just think that is so so cool!
I was able to spend about 2 hrs hanging out with my roommates last night...it was nice! Like we were friends...it was a nice break from the way things generally are! hahahahaha
I'm probably going to give the guy's daughter (the guy I met at the airport) a piano/drawing lesson on Friday. I'm going to teach her on campus...it's a little less scary/stressful than anywhere else!
Well, I'm going to go find a movie to watch this afternoon! I hope everyone is doing great! Life is wonderful!
~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment