Friday, February 27, 2009

Totally scored at D.I. and just wanted to share!!!!

Ok, so I went to D.I. yesterday and had the BEST time!!!! I found a knee length Calvin Klein denim skirt and a mid-calf length Tommy Hilfiger denim skirt, brand new, high heeled, knee high black leather boots and (the thing I actually went in to get) a Lands End back pack!!! The skirts looked almost new and the shoes weren't worn at all...I totally scored (and now have something to wear to my date on Saturday!!!) I wore my boots today even tho my feet hurt from wearing heels and being on my feet all day yesterday, but they're so fun!!! I just wanted to share my second-hand store excitement!!! Hope everything is absolutely wonderful and amazing for everyone!!!
~Manda

2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I've always wanted some black boots... I need a DI here... I would never pay full price for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I love getting great deals and finding the things that are just the thing to add to the wardrobe. Good job.

    ReplyDelete