Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Guh...life

So there are times that I just want to drop out of school and just coast! I wish I could just automatically have my dream job, have done the things I wanted to, met the people I want to meet....sometimes life goes too much of a mix of slow and fast! I guess I'm just feeling this way because I missed school and work today (due to complications with a recent toe surgery I had, no worries, I'm fine, and I won't go into details...that gets a little gross). I'm just stressed! Like really! I honestly can't wait for school to be over and life to start...but in these moments of stress/boredom it feels like it's never gonna happen! Gah! Well, if I go on, I have a feeling that this blog will just get more and more depressing, and that's not cool, so I guess I'll stop with the complain-y-ness.
A lot of stuff has happened lately (a lot of drama from a lot of people mostly) but life is still good...I'm just trying to get through it right now. But on a happier note Shuey, Kimberlie and I went up Provo Canyon last night to see the meteor shower. We all had to get up early and it was really cold so we didn't stay long, but we saw a bunch of shooting stars and a couple of the really cool flying fiery ones. IT was pretty much a blast!
So, that's all...I'm way tired and really need to finish this analysis that's due tomorrow that I've hardly started before I can go to bed...so...bye!
~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment