Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ok...so a picture is worth 1000 words, right...so I won't say much...but it was Shuey's birthday today and Kimberlie and I got to plan kind of a party...it was a BLAST!!! Now, the pics are in reverse order...so to understand everything chronologically, go from the bottom up. Oh, aqnd just so you know, the big activity we planned was going to Target and taking random pics...so much fun!!! The other activity we planned was to go to a black and white photo booth and take pics...that was fun too! YAY! fun day!!!
K, Shuey took me up Rock Canyon to show me where he rock climbed...I saw this super orange tree and had to take a pic...wish the car wasn't in the way...dumb car anyway!!!
Kimberlie had no idea Shuey was following her with the snow shovel! so funny!!!
Kimberlie and I still crack up constantly every time we see this!!! hahahahahaha...it's just so funny!!!


yes yes, Yoda joined in the festivities! sweet!

Zebra print sunglasses?! Oh Kimberlie...they are perfect for her!!!
I ended up buying this hat! I totally LOVE it! Kimberlie (queen of all things animal print) insisted on the scarf...it made the pic!
Shuey and I found hats. When Kimberlie was taking the picture she told us to act like we knew each other...we both took a step back and looked nervously at each other...it was freaking hilarious!!! We think this would be a total classic pic if we had a better background!
Kimberlie is pretty much obsessed with all things zebra...This pic is one of our FAVORITES!!!
We found swords!
It looks posed...but it's totally candid! She was looking behind her to get Shuey to get in the picture.
Well, on Sunday Kimberlie and I looked through cake after cake online to figure out what to do for Shuey's cake. We were thinking Mac themed or dinosaur themed...but then we went to the store on Monday, saw the little kids Doctor set...we knew exactly what we had to do...he was gonna be starting clinicals for the nursing program soon so it was PERFECT! This pic doesn't really do the cake justice...it's two cakes high...devil's food cake...totally rich..totally yummy!!!
Ok, so this was on Halloween...I dressed up as Kaylee from Firefly (not really expecting anyone to know who that is, but if you do...you freaking ROCK!!!) and I had decided to make Shuey a hat that's also on the show, it belongs to the character Jayne (a guy who loves guns, knives, women...and this hat that he got in a care package from his mom). So I made it and I finished it on Halloween. I couldn't stand waiting so I gave it to him that night...it was super exciting!!! He got way excited when I gave it to him (he even said it was the best birthday present ever...yeah, it was pretty cool) but I think I may have gotten more excited...hahahahaha! Making presents is SO much cooler than buying them...it's official!

So, that's all. Super fun! I like having friends!!! yay!
~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment