Tuesday, April 20, 2010

How to Train Your Dragon = AWESOME!!!!!




So I just went on a date...and it was so much fun!!!!!  We saw How to Train Your Dragon and I just absolutely LOVED it!!!  I already love vikings (cuz they're awesome...they're the school mascot for the high school in the book I'm writing...well, most of the time they are...it depends on which back story I'm using...but I'm getting off track) and I love fantasy and dragons and stuff like that.  If you're even THINKING about seeing this movie: GO SEE IT!!!!  I love it!  When the DVD comes out I am soooooooo buying a copy so I can see it over and over and over and over and OVER again!  It's so great!





I'd write more about the awesomeness that is How to Train Your Dragon, but I don't want to inadvertently spoil it for anyone (because you ARE going to see it) and I really need to get back to studying (big test tomorrow) so yeah, adios personas!

~Manda



2 comments:

  1. I don't think I will get to the movie, however, thanks for sharing. There are some things more important...who were you with and was that part of the evening fun? gm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gooooo Vikings! I was a Mighty Viking at PG High School:)
    You might have persuaded me to see this movie Amanda, though with a new baby we might have to wait for it to come out on DVD. I'm like grandma and would love to know how the other part of the movie was:)

    ReplyDelete