Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HAPPY 11th BIRTH DAY EVAN!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!








So basically my little brother, Evan turned 11 today (he gets to rhyme with his age again!)  He's pretty cool...I mean, after all, his is my brother!  He's probably one of the sweetest kids ever, he loves people, he's a crazy good little musician, he's smart as a whip, he always wants to do what's right, he was my model when he was two (he'd let me dress him up in his Looney Tunes letterman jacket and spike his hair and then take pictures...he looked sooooo cute!!!!), but I think the reason I love him so much is that he loves me and thinks I'm pretty cool too (no one tell him the truth, ok?  That'd ruin the illusion.)  So, Happy 11th Buddy!!!!  Love you and miss you!  hope you have an awesome birthday!!!!!!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment