Saturday, July 24, 2010

Happy Pioneer Day!!!

So today, I did NOT want to get out of bed!!!  When I woke up I had chills, was nauseous, and my head was pounding.  After I opened my eyes and realized that the sunlight coming through my bedroom window and the sound of my fan were making me feel worse I figured out that, yes, I was waking up with a migraine!  I'm just glad I figured that out, cuz now I can finish all the fun 24th of July plans I had.  Namely cleaning my room and deep cleaning my bathroom (I just got new cleaning supplies so I'm actually very excited about this one!)

Not much to report today, this week's gone by sort of fast.  I got a new job at a comfort shoe store at the mall (Tradehome Shoes) were I'll be making minimum plus commission, I hung out with a few of my friends this week, Igot a free pearl necklace, Iworked, had cleaning checks (I passed, yay) and I only had one migraine all week (that's a happy thing!!!)  Oh, and last night I realized I'll be 21 in two weeks!!!!  How exciting!!!!!!  (well, I'm excited anyway!  yay!)  That's all, just wanted to wish you all a happy Pioneer day!!!!!!!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment