Sunday, September 21, 2008

In a word? k..."Life"

This week has been unbearably long. Fun, but long! I had so much going on that more days than not a day felt like a week instead. (if that made any sense whatsoever! hahaha) So, my current large issue besides money, school, work, or church (not necessarily in that order) is, surprise, surprise...boy!
There's this absolutely adorable guy in my missionary prep institute class. He talks to me every time I see him, walks me part way to class...he's so cute! But I don't know if he likes me or if he's just being nice. GAH! I don't know!
So my amazing cousin, Rachel, is out of this world phenomenal! She was chosen out of, like 3000 kids for this honors thing for the seniors in her area. She is really something. She's artistic, musical, athletic, academic, nice, cute, happy, well dressed, has good taste...and on top of all that, she's freaking drop dead gorgeous! I think she is quite an amazing person. We used to be sort of best friends, but lately not so much. I guess I'm just too much of a slacker or something. I must have done something wrong. I'm really not like her. I'm not athletic, or a very good student. I'm extremely apathetic toward too many things. I've always, since I was probably nine, wanted to be more like her! I love my Rachel!
Well, I really am exhausted from tests, concerts, practices, re-scheduled voice lessons, a little bit of cleaning, work, friends, etc. But it's Sunday tomorrow...ahhh, the day of rest never looked so good! Till next time!
~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment