Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's a good thing no one really reads this! hahaha

The greatest thing about having a blog that no one really knows or cares about is just that...no one knows or cares! hahaha To most people, this unknown blog would seem like a waste of time, but I really enjoy it! It gives me a place to not care about popularity (of which I care way too much). I also like it because I don't always have to be the way I am around people. I always try really hard to be happy, but it's hard sometimes. With the stresses of work, school, being alive and caring...life can get difficult. I really to try to stay positive though...but it doesn't always work out that way.
Take yesterday for example, I was not very nice in my thoughts or actions. When I tried to talk with the cute guy in my institute class and an old friend of mine walked in I should have been nicer to the old friend...instead I tried to blow him off. What would my mother think of this? I know exactly what she would tell me. She'd pretty much ask me whether it was more attractive to be nice to everyone or be exclusive. And to tell you the truth...it is always more attractive to be nice to everyone.
When thinking about whether or not I was acting Christlike I realized that there were multiple times through my day yesterday that I didn't do as well as I knew I was capable of doing! I know that I'm not perfect yet, but I was thinking too much about being a flirt rather than thinking about being a friend. It makes me sad when I do things like this.
Well, yesterday is over and my problem today is school. But that's the sort of thing I can handle! hahaha...well, I'm glad there's not exactly anyone around to read this, because this is rather embarrassing, but completely true. So, yeah...till next time!
~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment