Saturday, September 13, 2008

OUCH!!!!!

K, so yesterday I was having the best day EVER!!! I had my first day of work, which was amazing! The people at Coneys are sooo much fun to work with!!! Then I had this big night planned with my best friend in the whole world. We watched movies and read girly magazines while eating oreos and drinking diet soda! FUN! And then I got to see Rylan!!!!! YAY!!! He is my favorite! I've missed him sooooooo much!!!! Like...sooooooooooooo much! And he's going on a mission! Big yay!!!!
Overall, yesterday was the best day ever! Class was good, work was good, friends were AWESOME!!! But...ouch! Something happened to me that has never happened...ever! While Ruthie and I were walking to WalMart I tripped in a hole...that happens a lot to me...but I sprained my ankle...that doesn't. So, I'm in pain! I can hardly walk and its all swollen and blue. I just put some ice to freeze in the freezer so I can ice it. (did that sentence not make any sense...sorry) But even with the pain and everything...Yesterday was amazingly fun!!!
~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment