Saturday, March 13, 2010

So much to do...so much to do!

This video pretty much made my morning!!!  Thought I'd share!




So, pretty much been way busy.  I had one of those nights where you completely lose track of time when you're studying and then you yawn, look at the clock, and all of the sudden it's 2 am!!!!  I'm so frazzled...and you can tell by my hair, skin, diet, lack of a social life,etc.  (I had Cracker Jacks last night and skipped out on two parties, one of which I helped decorate...so much to do before Monday...no rest for the slacker!)  So yeah, I'm gonna go back to memorizing (let me just tell you: memorizing music is SOOOO much easier when you have accompaniment...and thus, I'm struggling.)  I also need to do some research and outlining, plan a lesson (not for church...for a school assignment) take a shower, clean, get ready for cleaning checks (so deep clean...yuck!)  and hopefully spend at least a little time out of my apartment.  Oh, and side note:  I'm frustrated with guys!  haven't been on a date in ages, I get one and it's now been rescheduled 3 times and last night it got postponed again....I might just consider giving up or something...oh well!

That's all...back to homework I go!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment