Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wonderful St. Patty's, wonderful Spring Break!!!


So it's not only a holiday, but it's the first day of Spring Break!!!!!  And instead of getting caught up on homework and working on memorization etc. guess what I did:  nothing!  Well, that's not completely true, I did nothing school related.  I worked on the book I've been writing (something that I NEVER do because I should be doing school stuff instead), I went grocery shopping, I talked to my dad on the phone, I texted my darling aunt Jean, I hung out with my wonderful cousin Rachel, I slept in, stayed in bed and "stumbled", (I did practice a little, but don't tell anyone), I stuck to my diet for the second day in a row (yay me!), donated food to a food drive, and I chatted with many friends I haven't seen in a while...all while looking like a very girly, modern, (tall) leprechaun!  It was an absolutely marvelous, low stress way to start off a spring break right!!!

So while I was "stumbling" (that is, going on stumbleupon.com for far too long....only go if you want to find the best way to be distracted for hours, procrastinate, and get absolutely nothing productive done...and if you go, don't say I didn't try to warn you) I found the funniest thing!  It was what happened to fairy tale characters long after the stories ended...so I must share!  (warning:  Belle's freaked me out and Ariel's did a little too)

Snow White


Little Red


Jasmine (I LOVE this one...she looks sooo hard core!)


Belle (see, ewwww)


Cinderella


Sleeping Beauty (I think this one is my favorite!!!)


Ariel (yeah, freaky, just a little)

So yes, those are the pics....some funny, some freaky, (some I don't completely "get"...ok, it's the Cinderella one where I just go "huh?")  But they were exciting!

Love all who read this...it makes me feel important!  hahahahahaha

~Manda

1 comment: