Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Car crash!!!

So Oh my goodness!!! I was on my way to the bus, y'know, just crossing the street and I noticed that there was glass EVERYWHERE on the road. A lamp post had fallen down. When I got to the bus stop I noticed there was this pick up with a HUGE dent in it. Well, they had to block off the road...five lanes down to one. My bus had to go around and wasn't able to pick us up, so all of us at the bus stop went on a little adventure to find the nearest bus stop that would get us to school. By the time we started walking there were eight cop cars, two fire trucks, and one electric guy truck...it was CRAZY!!! Oh yeah, and I had the PERFECT picture of the wreck on my phone, but it didn't save!!!! grrr...it was a great shot! >:(
Yeah...I was a little late to class....that wasn't so fun, but I was only about 5 minutes late, which, given the circumstances, isn't bad at all.
Well, that's the adventure I had for the day...and now I'm in bed after a long day of school, (nap,) homework, and work, oh and talking to and getting to know my roommates (always fun), so I think I'm gonna go to sleep so I can wake up at 6 tomorrow...fun fun fun!!! See ya!
~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment