Thursday, September 17, 2009

My totally awesome roommates!!!!

Ok, so last night I found out that my roommate from Chile knows grandma and grandpa. She's Elder Zaballos's daughter. It was soooo exciting when we figured it out last night. Yeah, it was pretty awesome! I totally ADORE my roommates!!!!!!
Also, I found out that my roommate, Debbie's, boyfriend is from Ken and Janet's ward. His name is Derek Hull, he was one of Ken's young men.
Ok....so I really just love my roommates! Debbie is from England and is a Music/Dance/Theater major at BYU. She's my room-roommate, and we sometimes get caught talking till about 2 am about music, great harmonies, musicals, singers, voice placement...we both get a little excited..could I have asked for a better roommate? I think not! :)
Then there's Carmen and Loreto. They're both from Chile. They always cooking really yummy smelling food. Carmen is majoring in something I can't remember right now (gah) and Loreto is majoring in English. Their friend, Camila (Camy) used to be living with us (that was kind of hard..7 people in our apartment...yikes) but she moved out and is now always over, which is so fun! She is absolutely adorable and we LOVE that she's over all the time...it's so fun to always have an apartment full of wonderful people! Carmen's brother, Pablo is over a lot too, doing homework and studying with his sister and their friends...Yeah, there's a lot of Spanish spoken in my apt!
Kimberlie and I get along soooo well! We hang out all the time and we go swimming and hottubbing at least 2 or 3 times a week. We make just get along really really well...she's awesome. She's majoring in Biology right now (she might change to business) and then she's going to go train to be a dentist...she's pretty awesome!
And Allison, she's Kimberlie's roommate. She lived there before we all got there. She is soooosweet and we all just love her!!!! She's majoring in something to do with the home or something...it's pretty cool whatever it is!
Yeah, so that's my roommate situation...pretty exciting stuff!
Love you all!
~Manda


Derek and Debbie





Loreto, Camy, and Carmen



Pablo and Carmen



Kimberlie


Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment