Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Deb and history!!!

So I met my roommate today! She is soooo cool! She's a Music/Dance/Theater major at BYU and a vocalist...and she's from ENGLAND!!!! Awesome huh?! Her name is Deb...I can't wait to get to know her! It's pretty much awesome! I'm just so excited.
School is going great...I'm really excited for this semester...especially for music history and lit...that class is gonna be AWESOME!!! I got to study it with my friend, Katie, yesterday, that was a blast! We got to share our thoughts about religion, now granted we're both LDS...but we were talking about christian liturgy and a little bit about jewish music...all the old stuff...we just got out of ancient days....we're right around the first and second centuries.
I'd write more, but I've gotta go brush my teeth and then catch the bus...see ya! :)
~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment