Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Life...well, it pretty much just rocks right now...that's about all!!! :)

So yeah, I'm here in my roommate's room (not mine), supposed to be doing homework (but not really getting anything done), totally crushing on a guy (that one...yeah...long story...hahahaha), and guess what!? Life is absolutely WONDERFUL!!! I just pretty much love love LOVE life right now!!! And granted, there are some pretty intense, not so fun things going on in my life right now, but that doesn't matter. School is going great, my roommates are great, work is (for the most part) great, friends (again, for the most part) are great, I like a guy (can't tell you how much I've wanted to like someone for a while...it's fun), I have a new TV show to watch (woohoo: Battlestar Galactica...I absolutely LOVE being a geek...yay!) I just cannot tell you how freaking AMAZING life is right now....it's at one of those points where it just can't get better than this! Just wanted everyone to know! :)
~Manda

1 comment:

  1. Hey I want to know all about this, you better call me or should I call your mother. You make me smile and "Life pretty much rocks right now" for me as well. love you gm

    ReplyDelete