Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall break and canceled classes...aka Life is Good!!!

So, today is actually pretty much the beginning of my fall break. I woke up feeling pretty not so great and missing my first class because of it. Then I went to choir and after choir I found out that my voice lesson was canceled. Normally I'd get kind of upset because of that, but today the cancellation was happily welcomed! Well, because we did some extra work, and because my teacher didn't want to have class, my Spanish night class was also canceled due to fall break! I love school...but there's something that's even better than school...and that's no school! YAY!!!! So tonight is going to be full of hanging out and catching up on homework! I love fall break!!!! It's pretty much the best break ever!!!! Well, here's to finding something productive to do till Ruthie gets done with school!!! yay! School's the best!!! I love life and all the people in it! (it's amazing what having a couple classes canceled can do to your attitude, huh?!) Well, fall break is awesome! I love it!
~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment