Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sundays!

So, I love Sundays. Today I got to go to Ruthie's ward. It was way fun! Last night we hung out with some guys from Murray and one of them told us about this game he would play before his mission. It was testimony BINGO. He said to put the names of people from your ward on your BINGO board and play like that. We decided to choose topics instead. We made two boards and nearly got a blackout on one of them. It was so much fun!
As I stated above, Ruthie and I hung out with two guys from Murray last night. We stayed up till a time that was probably a little too late, but when you're about to go home and you go outside and see that everything is covered with snow from the first snow of the year (and you're with your best friend and a couple really cute guys) what are you supposed to do? It was a blast! We watched the Office at Ruthie's house and then we went over to my apartment and played in the snow till we were too cold, then we went inside. Spencer (one of the guys) had his camera and took a lot of pictures! Wow, last night was the funnest night I've had in a really long time!!!!
I realized today that I haven't written in my personal journal in quite a few months. I really need to do that! There are so many things that I need to either start doing, or start doing again! hahahahaha...Aren't there always those sorts of things to be doing?
Well, Ruthie and I are going to go make cookies to send to her missionary! It's fun having a blog follower...love you Leanne...you're the best!
As always, I'm a total nerd (*smile*) and it's so much fun to be that!
~Manda

1 comment:

  1. Yes, So sorry, you now have a reader... you will now probably edit things you write... I know I do when I know someone is going to read them! (I just don't pour out my heart and soul) Sounds like you had a super fun night... enjoy those college days!

    ReplyDelete