Sunday, October 26, 2008

I went on a date!!!!! yay!

I went on a date last night!!! It was amazing! I really don't think the word "wow" could hold a candle to how wow (and kind of strange) last night was.
First off, it was with Chandler. He is funny, charming, a gentleman, overall, he's pretty freaking amazing! hahahaha
Well, we got Slurpees. (k, what is it with those things...they're way too cold, and it's cold outside, but people really seem to like them...go figure!!) Then we went to Chandler's house and watched the Italian Job. At first, his friend Mike was there. Mike's way cool...hahaha. He started coming to mission prep because we were all given a challenge to invite at least two people to institute weekly and Chandler invited him. Mike was kind of a hoot, but then he had to go home. We also watched the movie with Chandler's little sister, Rachel. She's way cute! Her mom got a little peeved that she got to bed so late cuz she was watching the movie with us...I felt way bad about that. But Rachel is way adorable!
Well, then we went to IHOP. Wow, where do I even begin? We both ordered pancakes, naturally. We kind of got talking...about EVERYTHING! It was the most interesting conversation I have ever had!
Yeah, I know this description of my date might sound a little lame, but it was an absolutely bizzare first date. Yikes...but in a good way. hahahaha I love first dates! hahaha....holy cow, this is really vague...sorry!
Well, after IHOP we kind of drove around Orem, still talking. Since we couldn't really think of much else to do we decided to call it a night. So he took me home, he hugged me goodnight, I went into my apartment, and that was the end of the date.
So, yeah...I went on a date...a fun, kind of strange, first date with Chandler...It was kind of awesome! hahahaha
~Manda

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm glad you had a good time! You'll have to keep me updated about Chandler!

    ReplyDelete