Friday, October 23, 2009

Brief overview of the fun I'm having! yay!

Ok, so last night was pretty much a blast!!! Just thought I'd let everyone know!
So Chamber Choir had a concert last night where we premiered one of Kurt Bestor's new pieces and got to have him conduct us. He is a freaking AMAZING conductor! It was way fun to follow him and learn a little more about what he wanted in the piece that he wrote! Yeah, that was fun!
After the concert Kimberlie and I made a plan to go get some hot chocolate from 7-eleven, but it was postponed by an invite from John and Nolan to hang out at the hot tub. I don't know how long we were hanging out with them (it was until we couldn't even tell it was cold outside...the hot tub got SO hot!!! hahaha) It was so much fun! I got to learn a phrase in Norwegian (where John served his mission.) It was kinda weird, for a while there were about 4 languages being spoken at the same time in the hot tub (one of which was Norwegian, John went on his mission to Norway, he was companions with Anders who had joined us a little later, and Nolan knew Norwegian, but I can't remember how). There were also two guys speaking Russian and then this group of kids saying phrases from a bunch of different places. Kimberlie and I were so lost, not being able to understand Norwegian (which, for some reason I think was possibly intentional)...but yeah, it was so much fun!!!
Well, after they left Kimberlie remembered that she needed to pick up her medication from the pharmacy. She was going to call someone (I can't remember if it was "freakin Luke" or Nolan) but she couldn't get a hold of him at any rate, so she called Shuey. He came and I was finally able to give him his motorcycle (I promised him one...it was a toy) and he took us to Walgreen's and we were finally able to make our 7-eleven hot chocolate run! yum yum yum!!! Then, cuz he didn't want to go home he just hung out at our apartment till they started booting/ticketing cars.
Then Luke came over...I don't know how long he and Kimberlie were hanging out cuz I went to bed...but yeah, in a nutshell, last night was a BLAST!!!

1 comment:

  1. It was a blast! I love hearing my girls stories and fun. gm

    ReplyDelete