Sunday, October 18, 2009

Great week...Great girls night!!!



WooHoo!!! This week has been absolutely INCREDIBLE!!!! I had Fall Break! It was awesome! I worked everyday (which was long, but good for the income-ness it brings) and I slept in everyday (which was good for the lack of sleep-ness that comes with the college territory). My roommates and I had an awesome girls night last night. We watched Pretty in Pink and Clueless and got crashed by groups of guys twice.
Ok, so work stories: I've come to the conclusion that I need to put when I work as my facebook status or something bad might happen. This isn't because anything bad has happened from not putting it on, but because many great things have happened because I do. So...on Tuesday this really really cute guy I met at the grocery store (he was the cashier) came in and totally knew who I was...Alex (a kid I work with) tried to help me ask him out, I didn't, but it was still fun! The next time I worked, Thursday, my friend Hailey came in to say hi and to pick up a pint she was promised from giving blood, and then my favorite favorite teacher came in with his family. Then on Friday I decided to say that I MIGHT give the friends who came into Coneys to see me a prize. So low and behold Kimberlie (my roommie) and Shuey came in for their prizes! I didn't have any, but I went to the dollar store and got her an Ariel Disney Princess figurine and him a toy motorcycle. Allison also brought her date in, and although she didn't know about the prize thing I got her a vanilla candle...it's pretty and smells good...seemed like the perfect thing for Allison! And then on Saturday the cutest little family came in! The daughter already had her Halloween costume..she was Belle and had the dress, beads, tiara...she was so so so cute! But that's not all...when I was going home (for the girls night) I got to ride on the same bus as them!!! It was awesome being able to ride the bus with royalty! But I don't think I can stop putting my work schedule up on facebook...even though only two of the people coming in (Kimberlie and Shuey) had anything to do with the fact that I write that, I don't think I should stop. Not only is it good luck, but I get more excited to work. (This is mostly because I wonder what awesome magical thing will happen when I do! hahahahahaha).
And then the girls night! Wow that was fun! We had Razzleberry Pie, Rocky Road custard, Pumpkin ice cream and Double Vanilla ice cream. I finished my Halloween Costume (spaceship mechanic...Kaylee from Firefly)...I decided that I'll probably be working and we're allowed to wear costumes...and if I don't get to wear it to work then I have the perfect cosplay for when I finally go to Comic Con! But yeah...it got crashed twice. First was by these guys we met at the hot tub. John and Bobby (whose name is actually Nolan or something like that...he's an interesting person...he made me sing in the hot tub...THAT was quite an adventure) So yeah, they came and brought their Norwegian friend. Then John brought up the time when he took Kimberlie and I to 7-eleven to get slurpees...well, he said we were ungrateful (which is sooo untrue...we just wouldn't give him a massage!) So I asked him if a Heath bar would show gratitude...he said yes, so I gave him my Heath bar...(this part totally made my roommate, Loreto, crack up!!!) So when I handed him the candy bar he totally grabbed my hand...it was a little weird! (not gonna lie...hahahaha) but after that he said it was all fine! When they left, Carmen and Loreto were laughing so much...yeah, Bobby and John are kinda crazy...Bobby more than John, but still.
They left to go see Harry Potter at the dollar theater and then it was about 1 1/2 hours before Davis and his friend came. Davis is a kid from Kimberlie's Chemistry class...they study together a lot!!! He is sooooo funny and soooooo random!!! Yeah, he's crazy. So they stayed till 12, when they had to leave anyway.
Yeah, my week has been fun! I didn't watch too much TV (I hope) and I got a lot of stuff done...had an incredible voice lesson...wow! I freaking LOVE fall break!!!
So, that's everything (I think)...Life is wonderful!!! Talk to you all later!!!
~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment