Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Must be Midterms


So...it must be midterms!!! Every semester a wave of complete and total dread washes over me...twice. Once at midterms and once right before finals. I just happened today! I was having a great day...then WOOSH!!! Dread. Now don't get me wrong, I'm still having a great day, the stress level just went up a notch that's all! My stomach hurts, I'm getting mega-headaches, and do I want to go to school? No, not really! Must be that time of the semester! I know I'll be fine once all of the big tests and performances are out of the way...well, I'll be fine till December. GAH! I really really dislike midterms! Well...back to the cleaning (for cleaning checks tomorrow) and the studying! YAY! (hehehe...that there was sarcasm)
~Manda

1 comment:

  1. keep in touch - let us know how finals go. I will pray for my Manda..gm

    ReplyDelete