Saturday, January 30, 2010

How could I forget Felicia?!

Ok, it's rather late right now, and I'm in bed, almost going to sleep.  I got home from work late and then I just had to watch the series finale of Dollhouse, so here I am, an hour and half after I got home from work, still awake.

I remembered something.  It's about my previous post.  There is one celebrity I think I'm like.  She guest stared on Dollhouse, created the Guild, was Penny in Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, and was one of the "potentials" in Buffy.  She's Felicia Day, and I think I'm quite a bit like her...super white, geeky, big eyes, kind of awkward...now she is SUPER skinny (like scrawnily so) and I'm not, but tell me what you think.  I still haven't found a real celeb look-alike, and that's alright, but if you find one, let me know...cuz that'd be pretty sweet!  So here's Felicia Day!



So yeah, hope you all have an absolutely FABULOUS weekend...and I will actually go to sleep now.  Adios!

~Manda

2 comments:

  1. Hello my Manda! I agree with you..I do love following your adventures. Make it a good day. gm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right. Felicia it is.

    ReplyDelete