Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A matchbox of our own, a fence of real chainlink....Somewhere that's green...

So I was reading an unpublished blog about my future...I described my house a little.  I tried finding pics of what I wanted and couldn't really find any, but these are kinda close.  So...Welcome to my home!

My house (but think red brick!)


My living room (navy blue and white...heck yes!!!)


My kitchen (yellow with red accents and appliances...soooo freaking homey it's ridiculous!)


My bedroom (k, so it's not exact, but I want a four poster bed, lots of black and white, and lots of colorful pictures...prolly not the Beatles...sorry guys!)


Boy kid's room


Girl kid's room





My bathroom (but think white instead of yellow and Coca Cola themed wall hangings!)



My dining room (red...supposedly it makes you think of food...and it's soooo pretty!!!  But I want more white!)


Future me!  (yes, I WILL be the perfect housewife!!!)




Cool stuff you won't find in my house

(this looks like the kind of room Marie Antoinette slept in!!)

(it's a bed behind all that bookshelves!!)

1 comment:

  1. love,love your expessions....and pictures and Amanda. gm

    ReplyDelete