Thursday, January 28, 2010

I freaking LOVE D.I.!!!!!!!

I was bad and right after I deposited my latest paycheck I went straight to D.I.  I seriously love some of the stuff you can find there!!!    I bought glasses, a dress, a raincoat, shoes, and a few little $1 things.  So, in the spirit of sharing, I've got pics...sweet!!!!
freaking SWEEEEET glasses!!!!  My dad said that his dad used to have a pair just like them....awesome!!!!
Sorry it's on it's side...I'm too lazy to flip it.  It's a little too wide for me and a little short, but it ties in the back and it looks really cute with jeans, so I might take the hem up a little more...maybe not.

\
This fits me like a glove...seriously...so cute!  The sleeves are HUGE and they make me laugh a little...awesome color too!!!

I LOVE these!!!  They are sooooo comfy and so totally cool!! 

So yeah, that's what I scored at D.I.....I was pretty pleased with myself.  So yeah, wonderful, wonderful day!!!

~Manda

4 comments:

  1. Your mom and your grandma are going to say you take after your aunt jean :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. COMPLIMENT!!!! D.I. freaking ROCKS!!!! I always have to limit myself on my spending there! hahaha, I found a record player (something I've wanted since I was probably 14) for $15...but after having it in my cart for a while I realized it would be a rather ridiculous purchase...too bad :( hahahaha...so yeah, love the D.I.!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my Amanda...I want to think you are like me! You creative, expressive, fun girl. Creative and expressive has not found me yet, but doesn't need to - for Amanda has it...love gm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anyway....thanks for sharing your shopping spree! love

    ReplyDelete