Tuesday, January 26, 2010

"The Unpostable Post"...but awesome!


WHY is this here?! Only cuz it's awesome!!!

Ok, so the description came from "the unpostable post"...I wrote it at the end of last semester at my most hopeless moment, so most of the post is extremely depressing and that's why I've never posted it.  But to get myself out of my crazy sad spiral of sadness I told myself to write the future I really saw myself having, the one that I wanted more than anything.  I talked a little about my house.  I stopped right in the middle of what my wedding would be like.  I LOVE planning my future home and wedding.  It's pretty much my favorite.  So, this is a little personal (not in a bad way), but yeah, here's my future:


I want a red brick house with shutters. Two stories with a white wrap around porch and a balcony. Nothing too big cuz I want a yard that practically swallows my house and fruit trees and climbing trees. A gravel driveway up the right and a little one car garage. I want a Jeep Wrangler instead of a minivan and Converse at my wedding. I want a white picket fence and sunflowers lining the front porch of my house. I want a back porch that I can have barbecues on and grass that is so lush and so flat that I can roll around on it with my husband and my kids. I want to wear dresses and heels and beads. I want to have cool hair and a rocking body. I want at least 3/4 kids, probably more. I want a very low maintenance yard with a small garden that always grows (that's the only thing I can't really see me being able to do). I want to teach my kids piano lessons. I want to have prints of my favorite works of art throughout my house. I want lots of color everywhere, almost obnoxiously so. I want a house that my kids will think of as the coolest house ever. I want absolutely no tan anywhere!!! I want red kitchen appliances, a red washer and dryer. I want a laundry chute. I want stairs that I can take pictures of my kids in their formals for school on. I want to live in the midwest in a small town....away from UTAH!!!!! I want my wedding to have a dance and no line, not very much food, a TON of pictures in a million different frames of famous couples throughout time. I want a rose a daisy and a sunflower on each table tied together with either twine or a black ribbon. I want those same colors in my bouquet. I want a simple dress with no lace or beads, a little ribbon and I want it to have three quarter length sleeves and a big bow in the back and a high-waisted, high-collar jacket that cris-crosses across the front to wear in the temple. I want white heels for the temple, red for the pics, and converse for the reception. I want pierced ears. I want cool hair! I want to be able to do all my decorating including the table arrangements, the bouquet, the cake, the set up...and I want to do them without professional help. I want to make my own playlist. I want disposable cameras on the 3-5 tables that I'll have on the opposite end of the dance floor. I want a guest book full of color with people signing their names with sharpies of all colors. I want...



(k, not the dress I was talking about AT ALL, but I thought it was pretty)



So yeah, it ends there.  I do know all the other stuff I want, but I don't have time to write it all down (it's not a ton of stuff, I just love the details).  So, that's the future those pictures were depicting.  (And as of recently I have pierced ears and cool hair....sweeet!)


~Manda

1 comment: