Friday, February 12, 2010

Dejected-feeling, tired, listless...it's just one of those days


So, today I'm very frustrated!!!  I've been working on losing weight: eating healthy, going to the gym, reading my scriptures (because I am TOTALLY convinced it helps!  like really!!!), etc. etc. and yet, NOTHING!!!  I've gained weight back from when I lost 25 lbs. at the end of the summer, and it's really kind of freaking me out!

I love checking out my friend's blogs.  A lot of blogs I follow have to do with fashion and stuff and so I see a lot of pictures of thin, thin girls with awesome clothes.  It makes me rather jealous (which is way bad...I know).

And then there's school.  My opera workshop class is doing a scene from La Traviatta.  It's a party scene and we have to dress up in formals.  It is sooo incredibly EXCITING!!!  We're doing it on the 24th and 25th of this month for a big tribute night thing for the school of the arts that I'm also performing in with the honors double quartet (yay!).  Well, we need to be in formals for this performance...there's one itsy-bitsy problem with this...all my formals are in my closet in Maine.  I honestly didn't think I'd be needing them, but now I need to find one.  There are girls in my class who have many formals (like pageant winners) and are more than willing to share.  Well, they're all size 6/8 or smaller...and it just makes me sad and frustrated...grrrr....sorry about the negativity!

Yeah, that's been frustrating!  And that's today's news...too tired and dejected-feeling to write more.

Other than that life is good!  Love you all!

~Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment