Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Love Lucy!!!

So this morning my mom called me very excited...I was concerned...just kidding.  No she called me and told me the Doppelgänger that takes the cake!  She was looking at pics of me (with all my silly, silly facial expressions) and she said that the person I look the MOST like is........*drum roll please*.......LUCILLE BALL!!!  How exciting, I know!!!!  I at first laughed, thinking my mom had gone crazy, but then she explained that with the right hair and make up I could totally look like her!  I then went picture hunting....I agreed!  (hahahaha, picture hunting for Lucy is a BLAST!  She is so much fun!!!)

So, through 8th, 9th, and my first year of high school I was known as Lucy to my friends (cuz they all said I was just like Lucy in I Love Lucy)...so this is way fun!  Also I did a huge semester long project on her in 9th grade, AND we share a birthday, so it's extra awesome!!!  Well...tell me what you think of the latest look alike!  Love you all!!!
Me trying to do her awesome lip gloss pose with my webcam...hahahaha
(After I had changed out of the Lucy webcam shoot clothes, but still had the make-up on)

~Manda

P.S. How much do you just LOVE the one where she's feeling Superman's bicep?  I just about died it was so great!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Lynda you pegged it...but Amanda already seemed to know. Yes Lucy is the one my miss Lumandy. Thanks for a big smile...gm

    ReplyDelete