Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine pics!

Here are some pictures from the brunch.  (Sorry I avoided my face in them so much...I don't really like pictures when I'm cooking...or not expecting them.)  It was a fun day!




Ok, cutting sausages into hearts might SOUND like a cool idea...but it is soooo gross!!!  These guys helped me crumble up the parts that weren't hearts...they agree with the whole grossness thing!  EWWWW!!!  (they were very tasty though...everything tastes better when it's in the shape of a heart!!!)


Me and my mountain of French toast



Carmen and her pancakes


Hannah and Fernanda...yeah, they didn't help cook at all....fakers!  hahahahaha



Apartment 50 girls (and Hannah)...We LOVE them!!!


ALL the FOOD!!!



Carmen's brother, Pablo, got there late...but he did get food...no worries!

Sooooo...yeah, that was my happy (oh so very happy) Valentine's Day (and my outfit was PERFECT...I didn't wear my scarf in these pics cuz it was awkward with an apron on and I didn't want to get food on it). So...happy pics!!!

~Manda

1 comment:

  1. Good Morning... Cute pictures, food, boys and Amanda. The yellow dress? It wouldn't work. Make it a good day..gm

    ReplyDelete