Saturday, February 6, 2010

Just a few of my favorite songs from when I was 9 and in Japan

Puffy - Mother


Shingo Mama - O-ha


Kinki Kids - Flower


Morning Musume - Inspiration!


Morning Musume - Love Machine


Morning Musume - Renai Revolution 21


So yeah, I was looking at a few of my CDs today and found my old Morning Musume albums...it made me all nostalgic (for first generation DDR, J-Pop, Japanese TV, Hello Kitty, Elementary School, water balloon yo-yos from summer carnivals, my old friends, big pencil cases that I wish I could find and still use, manga, yummy pop-cycles, and Japan in general)...so I thought I should share a little bit of what I love!!!  Enjoy!

~Manda

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing a little bit of what I love to.. Can you understand them. They portray themselves just as any happy talented youth would do. Later Amanda, when are you going to make a C>D>? love gm

    ReplyDelete