Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Phew! (well, I see that being said in the near future anyway)


This week is one of the craziest weeks of my life!!!  I've had so many hours or rehearsal in the past couple of days it's made the days so long to the point where as I'm going to sleep I have to continually remind myself what the next day is going to be.  I'm in a big production for the school of the arts where I'm in an opera scene at the beginning of act 1 and singing with the double quartet at the end-ish of act 2.  It's been so much fun.  I forgot how high energy it is to be in big productions with tons of people involved.  For the opera scene I get to wear this GREAT dress.  I'll have pics soon (I want lots of pics within the next few days.)  It's just gorgeous!  I want everyone to see it!  I'm also performing in the voice master class on Thursday (the performances of the thing I'm in are Wednesday and Thursday nights at 7:30...at the Regan Theater at UVU if you wanna come...it is gonna be that awesome!)

So yeah, I'm freaking out over the busyness of my life right now...mid terms and performances and memorization on TOP of all this wonderful craziness!!!  But good news: I got an AWESOME score on my art history test that I just got back.  I was not at all where I wanted to be preparation-wise for this test and was positive that I bombed it, but I got a 98/100....that deserves celebration (not pizza though...I've had that for dinner the past two nights and my waist, pores, and hair are seriously angry about that...yeah, pizza is no longer celebratory food.)

And one more rushed piece of information before I go and get the much needed rest I've desperately been needing (and shhhh...it's kind of a secret...but honestly, how much of a secret can it be if I'm posting about it...oh well.)  One of my favorite shows, Glee, is having open auditions for three new characters in season 2.  There's going to be more information up on FOX's website soon as to what that entails exactly, but I think I'm gonna try out.  I have no delusions that I'd actually get a part, but I'm going to audition anyway.  I think it'd be fun and a great audition experience, plus when it's all over I'll have an audition tape that I could potentially use for future things.  So, fun fun fun!

That's all for right now, I've gotta go to bed!

Love ya!
~Manda

P.S.  These pics are from a day when my hair actually cooperated (and wasn't all tired) and I had time to get ready and do mu make-up right...and when I had some fun with my webcam....I *heart* my webcam!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time to hear you chatter. AND btw you should try out - don't miss an opportunity such as that. keep in touch - pictures are darling. gm

    ReplyDelete